Providing individual, couples & family counseling.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a culturally and socially appropriate approach tailored to my clients experience to help attain the life balance they’re striving for.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Individual Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling (marital and pre-mariatal)
- Family Counseling
- Sankofa for Couples
- Testimony Therapy Training Workshops
- AAMFT Supervision for New Therapists
- AAMFT Supervision of Supervision
I provide online video, chat and email therapy through the WeCounsel network. This is a secure, HIPPA compliant system designed for online teletherapy.
Rates & Insurance
- $95 per 60-minute session for individual therapy
- $110 per 90-minute session for couple therapy
- $125 per 60-minute session for family therapy
- $45 per 90-minute session for group therapy (6 to 12 members)
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
While I do not work directly with insurance companies, services may be reimbursed in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
What is my deductible and has it been met?
How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.